Hello Apex Devs!

Shubhrajyoti Mohapatra
Hello Apex Devs,

My name is Shubhrajyoti Mohapatra. Currently I am working VMWare India.
Previously I was working with DataTorrent for a short span of time before
its unfortunate closure. I believe Apache Apex is a wonderful Streaming
platform.

I would love to contribute to Apache Apex. I hope you guys will help me get
started.

Thanks and Regards,
Shubhrajyoti Mohapatra

Re: Hello Apex Devs!

Thomas Weise-2
Administrator
Hi Shubhrajyoti,

Welcome!

To get started, I would recommend to take a look at

http://apex.apache.org/community.html
http://apex.apache.org/contributing.html

Then, unless you already found something to work on, consider picking a starter
JIRA
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20in%20(APEXCORE%2C%20APEXMALHAR)%20and%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20and%20labels%20%3D%20newbie>
.

Thanks,